Over the next three days I will explain why Siteground are without equal for web hosting.
There are 3 major reasons why I recommend Siteground as a web host. The following is the first reason and one that is so important to me – support!
I could never contact my last host – GoDaddy. The two support numbers just rang and rang and … rang! Eventually I had to go through Google chat and call a US toll free number. It took me hours to figure that out.
Siteground are beyond amazing in their support. You can call them, email them or use the impressive Live Chat system.
Take my word for it and try Siteground for yourself. Click here!
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for Siteground. I use them for 3 websites that I operate. They truly are #1 and I have tried four hosts before them.
HOW DOES SITEGROUND COMPARE TO OTHER HOSTS?
The results on this page are based on tests with real accounts on 12 of the most popular web hosts on the affiliate market: Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Fatcow, Justhost, AsmallOrange, InMotion, WebhostingHub, Arvixe, GoDaddy, GreenGeeks and A2Hosting.
We pick up immediately!
- 4 companies had over 10 minutes wait time.
- Only 2 other companies picked up immediately.
- 90% of the hosts do not have non-US phone line.
When you call on the phone you usually have a pressing issue. Having your call picked up immediately is really important. Unfortunately this does not happened everywhere.
We solve the issue in 5 minutes!
- 2 of the tested companies have no chat support!
- Avg. wait time on chat before pick up: 10 min.
- Avg resolution: 21 min.
- Only 4 hosts solved the issue in under 10 minutes
We contacted the LiveChat of the 12 tested companies and SiteGround with one and the same simple request and recorded how much time was need for the issue resolution including the wait time before the chat was picked up.
Our first reply is in 8 minutes!
- Average Industry first reply near 8 hours.
- Only 2 companies are below 1 hour.
- No other company is below 10 minutes!
We resolve more issues faster!
- Only SiteGround and 4 other companies resolved all the three issues.
- Average industry resolution time: 11 hours.
- SiteGround average resolution time: 31 minutes.
|Host 1||55 min|
|Host 2||6h 20min|
|Host 3||10h 45min|
|Host 4||24h 90min|
|Host 5||3h 30min|
|Host 6||6h 30min|
|Host 7||9h 10min|
|Host 8||18h 30min|
We asked each company 3 questions over their ticketing systems: one general, one WordPress related and one Joomla related. We averaged the first response time and the resolution times for each company base on these three questions.
@StephenBentley8 I use it too and love it!
Be First to Comment